CERRE is looking for an Administrative Assistant
The Centre on Regulation in Europe (CERRE) is a well-respected European think tank whose members are major European energy, IT, media, telecom and transport companies, as well as national regulatory agencies and university centres. CERRE delivers top quality studies and high-level dissemination activities (seminars, workshops, etc.).
CERRE has a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant (trainee) to begin immediately and to work in the Director General’s office led by the Office Manager.
- Helping out in the office support;
- Agenda, e-mail and phone management;
- Mail sorting;
- Encoding of invoices;
- Maintenance of efficient filing system;
- Travel arrangements, expenses reports.
- Energetic, result-oriented organiser with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to organise, to set priorities and to deliver multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to successfully integrate in a small team where everybody is multi-tasked;
- Hard worker, flexible, with a sense of urgency, stress resistant;
- Impeccable presentation and discretion;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders, often at senior level.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in secretariat or languages;
- Excellent (spoken and written) command of English and French;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE=A PLUS:
- Knowledge of European institutions, their operations and general EU decision-making processes.
- The opportunity to learn about the concrete functioning of a successful, growing European organisation and to develop within it;
- A motivating work environment geared by a relatively small and dynamic team;
- Full time 38 hours / week, but ability to adapt to flexible working hours;
- A 6 months paid internship with the possibility of a permanent contract to follow.
Avenue Louise / Abbaye de la Cambre / Avenue Legrand - 1050 Brussels
Application only with a letter describing your motivation (maximum 1 page) and a CV (maximum 2 pages) in appendix;
All documents to be submitted by mail, in English and in PDF format to Maryse.Fernemont@cerre.eu;
Applications not meeting all the above requirements will not be considered;
Deadline for receipt of applications: 30 April 2017 at the latest;
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; no contact by phone.